Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that along with Saturday Adventure's photos, I also uploaded some pictures of the kids and my classroom. Check those out by using the link titled 'My Photo Album' on the right side under the "Links" section. On that page you can navigate the albums on the left side, by clicking the name of the album. Each photo has its own caption and if you look at them in order, a story will unfold. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Excellent job taking pictures. They really made me smile. The kids are so cute! I also love the views from your window. Huge mountains!! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteWOW, Ad! Awesome pictures! So much fun to look at! Tell all your students that "I" said hello! hehehehehe :-) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexoxoxox,
Aunt Ellen
Spectacular. I had tons o' fun watching the story unfold. The captions were as much fun as the pictures. I smiled the whole way through. Your kids all look so cool. I'm sure you're having a blast with them.
ReplyDeleteYour mission, should you decide to accept it Teacher Adam, is to convert 100% of your kids to Yankee fans by the end of the semester. I can just picture each one wearing a Bombers cap.
Great job. Thanks for the visual link.
Love ya dew,
dad
T-rex is equivalent to Frankie in swim lessons. haha Cute kid.
ReplyDelete