Tuesday, February 2, 2010

O's

Just spotted a rare shipment of Oreo O's at my local super market. I am going to buy them all, because I can't let a rarity like this escape me again. The first escape was a shipment of jumbo sized Hershey bars. I then quickly learned that, unlike America, not all things are available all the time. Let the feasting begin...
.

5 comments:

  1. wowww my eyes widened and my stomach just growled at the same time....oreo's in cereal form, that's almost too good... i still have yet to have a bowl of o's in general, i should prob try it now. i hope oreo's aren't in the group of things that aren't available and you can get them on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as good as double stuff! But I am very happy for you:)

    Love and Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will just haveeee to do for the time being..but there is nothing better than the 'real deal' :)

    ReplyDelete