Monday, March 22, 2010

Update

Here is a quick update to let you all know that a real update will be coming soon. Sorry for the delay. If you can imagine it, I've been quite busy lately. Sangju just recently recycled their EPIK (public school) teachers, so a new rush of foreigners has been coming through the city. I've met a ton of new Westerners and, although, I haven't been on any new crazy and wild adventures, I'll bore you with the mundane experiences of my everyday life. I might even mention that there is a new lady that I am currently seeing. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam,

    Nice to hear that you are meeting so many new people on your "Greatest Adventure" evahhhhhh... I want to hear all about your new lady friend. I'm sure she is a sweet heart since she is with you!

    I love you.

    Aunt Ellen

    ReplyDelete