It seems as though winter is already coming to a close, because as I walk outside the temperature is averaging a temperate 50°F. Although I have nothing to compare this with, because I’ve never experienced a Korean winter before, it could just be unseasonably warm for this time of year. Regardless, it’s still nice to have a shortened winter. I am still looking forward to experiencing the spring and summer. They say that those months are the best times of year around here.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sound great to me! It has been unseasonably warm here too. The temps have been in the low to mid 40's the past several days. I have been truly enjoying this. This weekend, however, the temps are supposed to plummet. According to the weather channel, it should be about 9 degrees with the windchill...brrrr.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShort winter, as well as short posts. Go out and do something fun to write about! Btw, it has not been warmer in Cortland..snow everyday. Single digits with the windchill. Send me my ticket to Korea, MEOW!
ReplyDeleteThat sure sounds like a short winter to me. We've got at least two more months (possibly two and a half)of potential snow (as you know). Guess there won't be any ski trips this year. I say start planning the ski trip for next year, now. lol
ReplyDeleteLove ya Ad,
dad